AWANA Club on Tuesday nights during the school year!!
Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed
(taken from 2 Timothy 2:15)
In a culture that constantly finds children playing computer games, surfing the web, or watching TV, Centerpoint Church’s Awana club seeks to give kids another option. By using high-energy games and thoughtful interactions, our Awana club leaders give kids something else to occupy their minds–sound biblical truths and good moral values. At these ages when kids are most impressionable, we believe it is critical that they learn about the most important of all books–the Bible–for their most important of all journeys—their lives.
Awana is a program to help us raise children and youth to know, love and serve Christ! We do this through:
- Fully integrated programs for ages 3 to 12
- The best evangelism tools to reach unsaved children, youth and families
- Teaching that builds an enduring biblical faith
- Resources bringing churches and parents together to disciple the next generation
- Initial and ongoing volunteer training
- Healthy mentor and peer relationships
- Dynamic fun for children, teens and adults alike!
Centerpoint’s Awana Club meets Tuesday nights from 6 to 7:40